Topics Abstracts headlines
1. Cancer Pain
2. Pediatric Palliative care
3. Symptom control, nutrition
4. Education & Research
5. Spiritual care & Yoga
6. Psycho-oncology care
7. Geriatric Palliative care
8. Opioids & Treatment
9. Palliative Care and End-Stage Disease
11. End of life care, bereavement care
CALL FOR ABSTRACT FOR POSTER & ORAL PRESENTATION
• LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT
- Last date for submission of Abstract: 30th October 2017
• GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Presenting author's contact details
- Email Address
- Full Postal Address
- Date and Contact Number
• Presentation type
(Please note that consideration will be given to your preferred presentation type, however the final allocation will be determined by the reviewing committee)
- Poster/paper presentation
- Author and co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state, country
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
• Abstract text
- Limited to 250 words
- Font Size-12
- Font Face- Times New Roman (Please Note: Word count includes references, graphs, tables and images - see below)
• Abstract layout - Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
• Tables - A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
• Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
• Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Programme.
• RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts must be submitted via online form or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Faxed abstracts will not be considered. Please read the rules of submission before submitting your abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
- Only one abstract can be submitted per presenting author. Research groups can submit multiple posters however each accepted presentation must have a different presenting author.
- The Program Committee will review abstracts. Following this, information regarding acceptance, and scheduling will be sent to the abstract submitter. Instructions for preparation of posters/papers will be sent together with the acceptance notification.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled and included in the Final Program. o Posters will be viewed during dedicated poster time in the program and poster prizes will be awarded.
- There are attractive prizes for best oral & poster presentation for Doctor, Nurses Volunteers & Social workers. Prizes will be presented only to those who attend the closing ceremony.
• IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Information about decision of your abstract will be sent to you by email by 30th November 2017
- Registration is mandatory for all the participants.
Correspondence Address for Abstract
Dr. Sushma Bhatnagar
Department of Anaesthesiology
Room No-242, 2nd Floor
Dr. B.R.A Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
Mobile:- 9811326453, 9811518929